Muranga University College Courses
Muranga University College Courses: A comprehensive list of all degree, diploma, masters and Phd courses offered at Muranga University College.
Muranga University College Courses – Overview
Murang’a University College (MRUC) was established in September 2011 via Murang’a University College order legal notice No. 129 of September 2011 as a constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology. MRUC is the successor of Murang’a College of Technology. The University College currently operates under the provision of the Universities Act 2012 CAP 210 B of the laws of Kenya. MRUC is positioning itself to develop a distinctive profile as a progressive and international Technical University, growing its enrolment strategically.
Although Muranga University College has just opened its doors to undergraduate students, MRUC remains strongly committed to exploring how best to harness technology to improve the quality of education it offers students. Through the continued development of our courses, we will continue to explore and embrace sound pedagogy through a combination of active and engaged learning and appropriately matched technological tools. At MRUC, students are being trained to analyze, interpret, and synthesize information from a variety of sources; practice holistic reasoning; improve verbal, visual and written communication skills; organize and contribute to team efforts; and enhance self-confidence and preparation for a career and/or postgraduate training.
Muranga University College intends to build technology and innovations that will go a long way to improve the quality of life of the Kenyans and also contribute to quickening industrialization envisioned in vision 2030.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Muranga University College is located 1.5 km from Murang’a town, 85 km North East of Nairobi, 70 km South East of Nyeri and 50 km South West of Embu. Its location provides a serene environment conducive for learning.
We offer relevant and market driven academic programs for steering socio-economic development. Murang’a University College offers Degree, Diploma and Craft courses in Engineering, Information Technology, Institutional Management, Business and Applied Sciences. The University College workshops are equipped with modern equipment to ensure quality in training.
Muranga University College Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Science (Criminology and Security Studies)
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Tourism Management)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Statistics with Programming)
- Bachelor of Science (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Science (Entrepreneurship and Small Enterprises Management)
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Economics)
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality Management)
Muranga University College Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Diploma in Clothing Technology
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Applied Biology
- Diploma in Housekeeping Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Building Engineering Technology
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power)
- Diploma in Applied Chemistry
Muranga University College Courses – Contacts
Murang’a University College
P.O Box 75-10200, Murang’a.
Tel: 0771463515, 0771370824
Tel: 0771463515, 0771370824