Ngao Girls Secondary School – Description
Ngao girls secondary school is a girls boarding school, located in Kipao location, Tana river County. The school was initially a mixed boarding school but changed to become a girls secondary school on 12th November 1992 by registration.
It was registered as a single stream with form 1-4 classes with 40 students each. The subject taught were/ are to be inline with the 8-4-4 education system.
School motto: Strive for excellence
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
School Vision: To be a center of educational excellence.
School Mission: To provide quality Education to produce well disciplined resourceful citizens.
Ngao Girls Secondary School Contacts
School Name: Ngao Girls Secondary School
Address: P.O. Box 22, Tarasaa 80203
City/Town : Tana River
County: Tana River
School Category: public
School Code :
Phone Number: 046-48
Ngao Girls Secondary School – Highlights
Girls and Boys Scouts:
Ngao Girls Secondary School – Facilities