Oloolaiser Boys high school Description
Oloolaiser Boys high school is a Boys boarding school, located in Ngong location, Kajiado County. The school was founded in 1967 and opened by the first president of Kenya Jomo Kenyatta as a harambee day mixed school. The school has currently grown to be a three streamed boys only school.
The school has a total acreage of 38 with a population of 640 students and 32 teachers. The school enjoys a high reputation for its success in sports and games. Within the curriculum there are three sports and games sessions a week and all students are expected to take part.
School Motto, Vision and Mission
Motto: Study for service
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Vision: To be a center of excellence in discipline, academics, spiritual, emotional and physical aspects.
Mission: To prepare individuals of integrity able to face present and future challenges.
Oloolaiser Boys high school Contacts
School Name: Oloolaiser Boys high school
Physical Location: Ngong Town
Address: P.O. Box 71, Ngong Hills 00208
City/Town : Ngong
School Category: public
School Code :
Phone Number: 020-2303052, 0723-720220
Oloolaiser Boys high school Highlights
Girls and Boys Scouts:
Oloolaiser Boys high school Facilities