Pwani University Details
Pwani University is a public university in the Kilifi County in Kenya, located 60 km north of Mombasa in the resort town of Kilifi, within the larger Kilifi County. Prior to the award of a Charter, the University was a Constituent College of Kenyatta University. The College formerly the Kilifi Institute of Agriculture was established on 23 August 2007 by an order signed by H.E President Mwai Kibaki.
The award of a University Charter makes Pwani the first University in the region with a mandate to offer a comprehensive array of degree programs including, the arts, humanities, education, science and technology.
The University is strategically positioned, close to the Kilifi bay along the busy Mombasa-Malindi highway. It occupies approximately 239 hectares of land part of which is currently the College Farm. Pwani University founded on the 23rd August, 2007, has grown and expanded its array of courses offered and general service to the community over the years. The first group of students (about 200) was registered on 20 October 2007. They were mainly in the field of Education (Science) and Education (Arts)
Pwani University. Our University has five schools which all together offer degree programmes in the Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Nursing and Education. The University has engaged highly qualified staff.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Name :Pwani University
Postal Address: P.O Box 195-80108,Kilifi Kenya. East Africa
Tel: +254 41 7525 100, +254 41 7525 102, +254 41 7525 103, +254 41 7525 104,+254 41 7525 106, +254 706 727 899,+254 706 727 898,+254 786 727 899,
Fax: +254 41 7522 128