Faith Muturi Biography
Faith Muturi as an Organisational Development Trainer facilitates corporate trainings on Organisation Change & Culture, Leadership, Customer care and Team Dynamics. She also facilitates training on Personal Development such as presentation skills, effective administration, etiquette and work life balance.
Faith Muturi Education
- Graduate student of United States International University, Executive Masters in Organisation Development
- Undergraduate student at United States International University, degree in Management & Psychology.
Faith Muturi Age
This information is currently under review and will be soon updated.
Faith Muturi Family
After doing our research, details about her parents are not available and it is also not known if she has any siblings.
Faith Muturi got married on 31st December 2015 to George Ngugi. The wedding was held on Kenya school of law in Karen Nairobi.
They were both expecting a kid when Faith was leaving Crossover show
Faith Muturi Body Measurements
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
- Shoe Size: Not available
- Body Shape: Heavy-looking
- Hair Colour Black
Faith Muturi Salary
There are no details showing her annual or monthly earnings, her salary figures will be updated as soon as they are available.
Faith Muturi Net Worth
Faith has not revealed his net worth. she is a simple person and never likes to attract public attention by publicly displaying his wealth. This section is under review, we will update you when details about her net worth are revealed.
Faith Muturi Job History
Present: Corporate Training Consultant. Tv Host.
- 10 years of training consultancy experience in Eastern Africa & Europe (Netherlands). Key competencies in Management, Personal Leadership, Team Performance and Organisation Development.
- Facilitated trainings and consultancies for numerous companies such as Coca- cola Global Women Leaders, World Bank, Kenya Airways, UNIFEM, GROOTS Kenya and Barclays Bank
Ended 2016: Host of Crossover 101 on NTV, which has won multiple awards.
Founder of Young Women’s Mentorship Program. Pioneer & Editor of Motivational Newsletter- Chemi Chemi.
MC & Moderator for numerous events
- SOEA Awards, Maneno World (10,000 kids fun day), Mavuno Downtown Awards, Transparency International Debate, Roho kwa Roho Foundation Funday.
2010- Present: Founder and team leader of Simama Outreach
- mentorship program based in Majengo slums. They have been addressing career choices, entrepreneurship, drugs & alcohol abuse, prostitution & raising peer educators. Have ran various training’s, awareness campaigns, concerts and clean ups in the area
Faith Muturi Awards
Faith Muturi won TV Presenter of the year Extreme Awards 2013,
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 20 Things Women Should Never Do
4. Top 20 Things Men Should Never Do
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 25 Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
7. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
8. Things You do That are Killing Your Kidneys
Faith Muturi Achievements
She recently released her debu album ‘Karibia’ which has opened platforms for her to perform in UK, Scotland & Dubai.
December 2006: Founder of Simama Outreach Trust
- Formed to help address some of the major challenges facing the youth in Kenya: poverty & unemployment, sexuality and drug abuse by bridging the mentorship gap.
- The outreach has a 5 pronged approach: Schools, Church, Simama Awards, Community Outreach & Simama Growth. They partner with various institutions, professionals and individuals to establish sustainable mentorship initiatives.
Faith Muturi quits NTV cross over show
In August 2016, Faith Muturi left the cross over show citing many responsibilities since she was heavily pregnant and was replaced by Grace Ekirapa who was Angaza TV host at KBC. She went to her facebook account and wrote this;
“It’s true guys!! Yesterday was my last show. I resigned in May and stayed on till yesterday to ensure a good transition with the new host. Wow! It’s been an amazing 4 year journey at @ntvcrossover101. I am deeply blessed and so very grateful for the great opportunity I’ve had to connect with people, share value based lessons and above all, sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. To the entire team at Nation Media Group, thank you for believing in me and investing so much in me! To the management, producers, directors and the entire crew- we had amazing moments! Thanks for the love and commitment. To @djmokenya my friend and brother, you’ve been a great sport!! You have taught me so much! In the midst of all the laughter, fun times and ministry, I have come to respect the amazing man that you are. I will miss you dearly. To the new host @grace_ekirapa , go girl!! I’m totally cheering you on. To every guest who came to the show and for every viewer, thanks for the love- I’m overwhelmed. To my family and friends who upheld me behind the scenes, you are God- sent. To my hubby, my tamtam, my mentor and best friend@george_ngugi_ your love & support has been priceless. Looking forward to what God has in-store for us. The adventure continues!! To Jesus, my ultimate audience of one, wewe watosha.’’
Frequently Asked Questions About Faith Muturi
Who is Faith Muturi?
Faith is a Kenyan singer and a TV host. She was hosting Cross over 101 alongside Dj Mo on NTV before she quit in August 2016.
How old is Faith?
She is a private person and has not revealed this information yet.
How tall is Faith?
She is of average height.
Is Faith Married?
Faith got married in 2015 to George Ngugi,
How much is Faith Worth?
Faith has not yet revealed her net worth. We will update this section when we get and verify information about the wealth and properties under her name.
How much does Faith make?
This information is still under review and will be soon updated.
Where does Faith Live?
Faith resides in Nairobi, Kenya.
Is Faith dead or alive?
Faith is alive and of good health.
Where is Faith now?
Faith is a Corporate Training Consultant.