How Debt and Financial Issues Can Affect Your Health
Believe it or not, your wallet can have a significant impact on your well-being. The stress alone can cause havoc on your physical, mental, and emotional health, leading to a variety of issues including anxiety disorders, headaches, panic attacks, ulcers, and more. Below we look at some of the most common issues resulting from economic pressures.
Potential for Physical and Mental Ailments
Besides migraines, stress headaches, ulcers, and panic disorders, people who struggle with financial issues are more likely to suffer from depression, digestive-tract
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
problems, weight loss, muscle tension, and sleeping disorders like insomnia. In many cases, these individuals also develop heart disease, hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity issues. These ailments not only affect a person’s work and personal life, but in severe circumstances, they can lead to death.
Potential for Addictions to Develop
Unfortunately, many people find unhealthy ways to deal with their money problems. Often it’s through food, alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes, gambling, or illegal substances that they find the comfort they seek. The problem is these stimulants and stress relievers only make them forget their worries for a little while; they don’t deal with the root of why the addiction started in the first place.
Thankfully, some sound financial advice and debt management can help you avoid the negative influence money troubles have on your body and mind. Contact a qualified financial advisor to ensure you obtain a budget and payment plan customised for your specific situation.
Do you have a financial planner helping you manage your money? Perhaps you have a question about finding the right professional. Share your experience or question below.