How To Pass Chemistry
How to pass Chemistry,? this question has been the most disturbing query that most students wish to know, don’t worry because you are in the right place. Passing chemistry in general
requires a good understanding of fundamentals like the ability to do some basic math, use a calculator for more advanced equations, and a willingness to gain knowledge of a complex topic.
You will agree with me when I tell you that everything around you involves chemistry including those simple things that we take for granted, like the water you drink and the air you breathe. Keep an open mind as you learn about what is happening everywhere around you, down to the atomic level. Chemistry can be challenging, and exciting at your first.
What is Chemistry?
In a short definition, Chemistry is the study of matter and its properties.
How To Pass Chemistry In KCSE
List of tips to help you pass KCSE Chemistry exams
1.When reviewing, identify your weak areas, note them down and start tackling them one after the other. Ensure that you do multiple reviewing on those topics until you`re able to tackle any question that comes your way
2. Start reviewing early for your chemistry exams. KCSE will test all the topics and theories you`ve encountered since form one. So allocate ample time to tackle everything keenly.
3. Make inquiries as much as you need to. Do not shy away from asking for help with anything challenging that you encounter while doing your revision. Remaining with unanswered questions poses a risk of you not performing well in your KCSE.
4. Use different materials for your review process. Do not just rely on just one source. Use textbooks, revision books, and encyclopedias to learn and prepare for everything you need to pass you’re your examination.
5. After each review, try and test yourself regularly. Tests help you identify the areas where you need to concentrate more on and the areas where you have improved on.
6. Search for chemistry past papers from previous years and review with them. They`ll help you understand how KCSE examination questions are structured and how you are expected to give your answers.
7. Acquaint yourself with laboratory equipment, starting with the introduction you went through when you joined form That way, you won`t encounter any difficulties during your exams.
8. For the chemistry practical exam, ensure you go through all the practical keynotes. Understand each procedure step by step by step. Also get conversant with all the formulas.
KCSE Chemistry Past Papers
You can download pdf KCSE Chemistry past papers from muthurwa.comv
How To Pass Chemistry Exam Without Studying
1) Ask Questions
When you are learning something, you can make associations simply by asking yourself questions. How does this information relate to what we’ve been studying? How does this information relate to other things I’ve already learned? How does it relate to other subjects, stories or observations?
Be creative and try to find several different points of reference for every idea you learn. Figure out not only what things are similar too, but why they are what they are. As this becomes a habit, you’ll find that you automatically remember information because it fits into your web of understanding. Ask yourself after you hear something whether you “get it”. If you don’t go back and ask yourself more questions for how it fits it.
2) Visualize and Diagram
One of the best ways to begin practicing holistic learning is to start drawing a diagram that associates the information you have learned. Better than taking notes during a lecture is drawing a picture for how what you are learning relates to anything else you have already learned. Once you get good at this you will be able to visualize the diagram before it is drawn, but start drawing to get practice.
3) Use Metaphors
Anything you are learning should be immediately translated into a metaphor you already understand. When reading Niccolo Machiavelli’s The Prince, I understood his writings by relating all the examples of statecraft and war he offered to areas of business and social relationships which I already understood.
While visualization creates tight webs that interlink within a subject, metaphors create broad webs that link completely different ideas. You might not realize how that blog article on fitness you read two weeks ago relates to math, but through making metaphors you have a huge reserve of information available to you when you need it.
4) Feel It
Another technique I’ve experimented with to improve my holistic learning is feeling through ideas. This one is a little more difficult to explain, but the basic idea is that instead of associating an idea to a picture or another metaphor, you associate it with a feeling. I’m a visual learner, so I’ve found it to be ineffective for large pieces of data, but it is really helpful for data that is otherwise hard to relate.
I used this process to easily remember the process of getting the determinant of a matrix. For you math buffs, you probably already know that the determinant of a 2×2 matrix is basically the left diagonal minus the right diagonal. I was able to associate this information into my web through a feeling by imagining what it would be like to move my hands through each diagonal on the matrix. This is an incredibly simplified example, but feeling ideas can be very useful.
How To Pass Chemistry Exam In One Night
1)BE MENTALLY PREPARED= YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE SUBJECT FOR AN YEAR AND BE CONFIDENT ON WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT MEANWHILE.
2)TAKE A GLANCE ON THE NUT SHELL= FOCUS THROUGH THE KEY POINTS OF EACH CHAPTER IN A ROW .
3)COMMAND ON FORMULAS = THESE ARE CODES TO DECODE NUMERICAL
4)CHECK FOR IMPORTANT REACTIONS
5)FRESH MIND, FRESH IDEAS= SHUTTER DOWN YOUR EYES, BEFORE 12’O CLOCK. IF POSSIBLE WAKE UP EARLY SID! (DUDE)
6)KEEP YOUR CPU(MIND) COOL AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR AND EXPRESS YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH FULL CONFIDENCE.
How To Pass Chemistry Class 12
- First of all start with physical chemistry. Here you have to practice most of the numerical from chapters: Solid State and Solutions. Also learn the important definitions.
- From inorganic Chemistry chapters: p-block elements and d-block elements together carry 13 marks. Try to learn most of the intext questions and examples, especially the ‘Give reason for…’ type questions. Also, learn all the previous year questions asked from these chapters.
- Next is organic Chemistry from which you need to do any two chapters by heart. So take out any two chapters you find easy to learn. Along with that, you have to learn all the name reactions with the equations. Practice conversions from previous years’ board papers.
- If you are left with some time then try to learn some important questions from chapters: Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life. Direct questions are asked from these chapters and they carry 10 marks together.
At last, don’t forget to revise all that you have studied. I think all this will be enough to pass in class 12 chemistry exam 2018. Till then, Keep Preparing, Keep Practicing.
How To Get An A In Chemistry In College
How To Study Chemistry Easily
1. Make sure your answer is what the problem asked for.
2. Make sure your answer is reasonable.
3. Make sure your answer has the correct number of significant figures.
1. Identify the known quantities and the unknown quantities asked for.
2. Plan the solution: What do you know about the unknown that might link it to given information?
3. Perform calculations.
4. Check your answers.
5. Managing Your Time
How To Succeed In High School Chemistry
How To Pass Chemistry With A Bad Teacher
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.