A Guide To African Heritage House
African Heritage House is a cultural building overlooking the Nairobi National Park. Its mud architecture combines a range of traditional styles from across Africa. The interiors are adorned exclusively with traditional African artefacts and artwork.
Designed by American Alan Donovan, co-founder of the African Heritage Pan African Galleries, the house is a combination of the mud architectures from across Africa. Visits may be arranged to the house through travel agencies, hotels, or contact us.
The house is available for tours, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinners on the rooftop or by the refreshing pool), conferences/functions, as well as overnight stays in its luxurious rooms, filled with African art and furnishings with modern appointments.
Prices & Availability
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
At African Heritage House we offer:
- Tours of House (includes coffee & tea)
- Meals (poolside, terrace, or rooftop)
- Overnight Stays (includes breakfast)
- Conference Facilities for up to 40 people
- Larger events, weddings, parties for up to 600 people (tents/toilets must be provided)
Transport by Rift Valley Railways (train stop at the house) can be arranged. Optional transport by helicopter.
African Heritage House Contacts
Attraction Type: Culture
Category: Cultural Centre
City / Town: Nairobi
Road / Street: Off Mombasa Road
Telephone: +254 721 518389
Entrance Fee: Yes