Agnes Odhiambo Biography
Agnes Odhiambo (Agnes Nangira Odhiambo ) is Kenya’s ﬁrst Controller of Budget of the government of Kenya. She is the former CEO of the Constituency Development Fund.
Graduate student at the University of Nairobi, Masters of Business Administration.
Certified Public Accountant Course.
Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi, bachelors of commerce (Accounting)
Secondary school student at Bishop Gatimu-Ngandu Girls, A Levels.
Secondary school student at Misikhu Girls High School , O Levels
Primary school student at Nangina Primary School.
2009: Chief Executive Officer for the Constituency Development Fund
2005: Finance Administrator at Post Bank
2003: Finance Director in charge of Metro Cash and Carry and Unga Limited.
Finance manager of Unga Feeds.
1998: Managing Accountant at Unga Limited
1984: Financial accountant at Delloitte
Assistant accountant at BAT Kenya
Accountant at Delloitte and Touche.
Agnes Odhiambo Membership
Board of Directors at Britam Holdings Ltd.
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
Non- Executive Director British American Investment Company.
Director of Kenya Women Microfinance Bank Limited.
Member of Association of Women Accountants of Kenya
Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
Agnes Odhiambo Family
She is a daughter to Andreya Ochumbo and Peris Ochumbo.
She is to Ezra Odhiambo and they have three children.