Ahmednasir Abdullahi is a renowned Kenyan lawyer and a columnist with the Sunday nation.
Ahmednasir Abdullahi Education
1992: Graduate student at the Cornell University in New York
Ended 1990: Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi, Degree in Law
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Secondary School Student at Nairobi School
Primary school student at Mandera Primary School,
Ahmednasir Abdullahi Career
Ahmednasir spent time tending to his dad’s shop in the border town of Mandera before he found his way into the city.
Driven by a passion to venture into media and a law career he finds repetitive and boring, lawyer and Sunday Nation columnist, Ahmednasir , decided to embark on a new, and vocal, entrepreneurial venture.
The Nairobi Law Monthly, the magazine he publishes, gives highly opinionated law and political voices a new place to sound off.
Six months down the line and with four issues out, the magazine is attracting vocal readership, advertisement from leading firms and the government, and he hopes the business will break even before the end of the year.
This is not his first venture into business, having used Sh 7,000 to set up his law firm in 1993 straight out of law school. Three years ago, he also partnered in forming First Community Bank.
The stylish 1990 law graduate from the University of Nairobi, who also holds a Masters in Law from Cornell University, US, has consulted and appeared for the World Bank, UNHCR, Corporations, NGOs and the Government of Kenya in various issues.
Ahmednasir Abdullahi Family
Ahmednasir is a proud father of four and a husband to one beautiful wife.His eldest child is 14 years of age whereas his last two children are twins.