Amason Kingi Biography and Profile
Amason Kingi Jeffah is a Kenyan politician who was born in Malindi in 1974. He belongs to the Orange Democratic Movement and was elected to represent the Magarini Constituency in the National Assembly of Kenya since the Kenyan parliamentary election, 2007 until 2013 when he was sworn in as the first Governor for Kilifi county in March 2013.
1994 – 1998: University of Nairobi and graduated with a Law degree
1989 and 1992: Alliance Boys High School.
Current Political Positions
From 10th March 2013- Up to date: Governor for Kilifi
From 13th February 2013 – Up to date: Coalition Member for Reforms & Democracy
From 2007- Up to date: Member of Orange Democratic Movement
Previous Political Positions
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
2012 – 4th March 2013: Aspirant Governor for Kilifi County
2010 – 4th March 2013: Minister for Fisheries Development
2008 – 4th March 2013: Member of Parliament for Magarini
2008 – 2010: Minister of East African Community.
2003 – 2007: Member of Parliament for Magarini
Amason Kingi Job History
He worked with the Constitutional Review Commission as a coordinator for Malindi District until his election as a Member of Parliament for Magarini in Malindi district.
2000- 2002: He was a private practitioner of Law in Mombasa.
Amason Kingi Family and Children
Kingi is married to Liz Kingi and blessed with two children.
Amason Kingi Contacts
Address: Parliament Buildings
P.O Box 41842 – 00100