Hilarious: Babu Owino’s Maiden Speech in Parliament if Elected Embakasi East MP
Babu Owino’s parliamentary aspirations are nearing fruition following his win in the ODM party primaries last Sunday
The flamboyant and often controversial University of Nairobi students leader will in August battle it out with the Jubilee Party candidate, Francis Mureithi, in the race to represent the people of Embakasi East in parliament.
Babu Owino, known for catch phrases like ‘Tibim’ and ‘Tialala’, should he be elected is expected to be one of most vocal voices in parliament.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
As a result, a creative Kenyan, Arap Doyo has toyed with the idea of what Babu’s maiden speech would be like should he be elected.
The Year is 2017, Last week of August and Babu Owino is the Mp, Embakasi East
Babu Owino is making his maiden speech.
“Mr Speaker, Tialalalala.
No matter how lazy a woman is, she cannot forget her behind at home. No matter how short a man is, he cannot be shorter than his penis. Parliament power! Honorable Members akchuu. Women Reps riiaaaah. Mr Speaker, I will make my speech and I will be brief like a cockrel on top of a hen.
When I was the Sonu chair, comrades ate chicken, when i left they ate like chicken,and today they’re eating with chicken. That is the power of Babu Owino.
Mr Speaker tiiaaalala!
I’m proud to have studied at the ONLY University not named after dead people. But SONU is dead, and it didn’t die a natural death. It was killed by the administration after I left. Pray for SONU. On Embakasi East, my people disappointed the former dishonorable MP and appointed me. Yes, the fly that patches on the scrotum must be handled delicately. Whether quail eggs fall on the balls or the balls fall on the quail eggs, it is the quail eggs that break.
Mr Speaker Akchuu!
My opponents were puppets of the satan. And God was disappointed with them. He had to call me to come and send them to oblivion. They were disloyal to the people. And the voice People is the voice of God.
Mr Speaker, Tialala,
I was voted in overwhelmingly. My opponent was competing with spoilt votes and was multiplied by zero to power infinity. The Power of Embakasi People can only be rivaled by God’s Power. Kenya Power, Pakapower and Power plus cannot match the power of my people.
Time has come for change, the Embakasi East needs change. A man cannot use a condom twice. I shall work for my people with zeal and zest like the uncastrated bulls of Spain.
The people of Embakasi Tibim. I won’t let you down.”
Babu Owino Biography
Babu Owino whose real name is Paul Ongili Owino was born in Kisumu. He is a kenyan politician and the chairman of Student Organisation of Nairobi University.
Babu Owino Early Life
He was born in a city slum of Kondele in Kisumu. His mother was a chang’aa seller. After he passed his primary school education he got a letter from Mang’u high school but his mother could not afford the school fees and a sponsor chipped in but took him to Kisumu High School.
After schooling an A- in KCSE he secured a chance at Moi University but he did not take up the chance. His uncle was a commercial farmer and he talked to him and he introduced him to the business and also gave him capital to start his own vegetable large scale business.
After 2 years he had saved enough money to put him through the University. He enrolled for Acturial science at the University of Nairobi in 2008.
Babu Owino Education Background
- Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi, Bachelors degree in Law.
- 2008- 2012: Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi, Bachelor’s Degree in Acturial Science.
- 2003-2006: Secondary school student at Kisumu High School, A-(80 points)
- 1995-2002: Primary school student at Kisumu Township Primary School (394 out of 500 marks)
Babu Owino Career
In the academic year 2011/2012 Babu Owino was elected as the chairman of the students union, Student Organisation of Nairobi University(SONU). He is the longest serving student in the student union in Kenya.
Babu Owino Political Career
- In 2013 he vied as the Member of Parliament for Westlands constituency but he lost to Hon Timothy Wanyonyi
- In 2017 he want to vie for Embakasi East Parliamentary seat.
Babu Owino Family Wife and Children
Babu Owino is married to a beautiful wife Fridah Muthoni and they are blessed with two children.
Babu Owino Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/