Bahari county assembly ward is an electoral ward in Kenya. It is one of the wards in Lamu West constituency in Lamu county.
- County Assembly Ward No.: 0110
- County Assembly Ward Name: Bahari
- County Assembly Ward Population (Approx.): 15,706
- County Assembly Ward Area In Sq. Km (Approx.): 170.80
- County Assembly Ward Description: comprises Bahari, Tewe, Kiongwe and Central sub-location of Lamu County
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do