Baragoi Town Guide
Baragoi town is a market town in Kenya, lying north of Maralal and east of the Suguta Valley. It is part of the Samburu County in kenya.
The entire Baragoi division has a population of nearly 20.000 (1999 census) comprising mostly people from the Samburu and Turkana tribes.
Places to Visit and Things to do while in Baragoi Town
- Matthews Range
Recreation/ Outdoor Mountain Ranges
Rift Valley Province, Kenya
The Matthews Range, also known as the Lenkiyio Hills, is a range of mountains about 150 km long, oriented north-south, in the Laikipia district of the Rift Valley Province in northern Kenya.
- Lake Logipi
Recreation/ Outdoor Lakes
Lake Logipi is a saline, alkaline lake that lies at the northern end of the arid Suguta Valley in the northern Kenya Rift. It is separated from Lake Turkana.
- Ruaraka Sports Club Ground
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Recreation / Outdoor Cricket Fields
The Ruaraka Sports Club Ground is a one of several cricket venues in Nairobi accredited with full ODI status. This ground played host to the 1994 ICC Trophy final and was one of several grounds used during the 2007 World Cricket League Division one matches played in Kenya.
Education Institutions in Baragoi Town
Accommodation and Hotel in Baragoi
Desert Rose Kenya