Best supermarkets in Kenya – This is a comprehensive list of the best supermarkets in Kenya.In this supermarkets you are likely to get all items that you require and they offer the best services.
1. Nakumatt Supermarket
It is perhaps one of the biggest supermarkets in Kenya with branches in at least every town in Kenya.
2. Tuskys supermarket in Kenya
It is the second best supermarket in Kenya.
3. Uchumi supermarket
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Uchumi Supermarket has been one of the leading supermarket in East Africa since 1976. It is among the first supermarkets to be opened in Kenya. In 2006 it collapsed and shut down its branches country wide. It was later opened.
Uchumi supermarket has branches located in most parts of Kenya ; Nairobi, Eldoret, Nakuru among other places
4. Naivas Supermarket
Naivas Supermarket is one of the leading Self Service Stores in Kenya. Experiencing rapid growth, Naivas Limited now enjoys a large market share of customers who attribute their loyalty to our superior products, excellent customer service and pocket friendly prices.It is among the best managed supermarkets in Kenya.
The supermarket started as a small service store with the initial capital being contributed by the family members. It has grown from this, to a chain of stores with branches in Eldoret, Embu, Kapsabet, Kitui, Kisii, Machakos, Mombasa, Nairobi, Naivasha, Narok, Thika.
5. Ukwala supermarket
The head office of Ukwala is on Haile Selassie Avenue, in Nairobi.
The supermarket chain is a subsidiary of Choppies, a retail conglomerate based in Gaborone, Botswana. Ukwala was one of the best supermarkets in Kenya but its poor customer service is slowly “killing it”.