Bishop Philip Anyolo
Date of Birth: May 18, 1956
Place of Birth: Tongaren, Bungoma
Ordained priest: October 15, 1983
Appointed Bishop of Kericho: December 6, 1995
Consecrated Bishop of Kericho: February 3, 1996
Installed Bishop of Homabay: May 23, 2003.
P.O. Box 326, 40300 Homa Bay.
Bishop Philip Anyolo was ordained to the Priesthood on 15th October 1983 in his home Parish, Tongaren. He then worked as an assistant Parish Priest of Burnt Forest Parish. He also assisted in Bishop’s Office with clerical work and at the same time taught at Mother of Apostles Seminary, Eldoret.
Between 1986 and 1987, Father Philip worked as the Parish Priest of Matunda in Moi’s Bridge. He then proceeded for further studies in Innssbruck, Austria, where he attained his Doctorate in Theology, specializing in Systematic / Fundamental Theology
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle