Bissil Town Guide
Bissil town is located in Kajiado County, Kenya. It has an estimated population of about 5376 people. The town lies approximately 30 kilometers from Kajiado town.
Economic Activities in Bissil Town
The entrance of big supermarkets, banks and other companies seems an indication of things to come. The people in this town also tend to keep cattle as part of their culture and also as a way of earning their daily livelihood by selling the products from the cattle.
The town homes people form different ethnic background however the Maasai are the dominant people as this is their ancestral home.
Places to Visit While in Bissel Town
Attractions in Bissil
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Bissil Hill Park
This Park Has 1 picnic shelter with 6 tables (capacity: 75), 1 restroom, 1 playground, 2 unlighted softball fields, 2 unlighted tennis courts and 1 football/soccer field.
Bissil Town Kenya- Photo
Bissil Town Kenya- Video