Bomet Town Guide
Bomet town is located in Bomet County in Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the capital of Bomet county. It is located along the B3 road between Nairobi and Kisii via Narok.
Bomet municipality has six wards (Cheboin, Emkwen, Itembe, Mutarakwa, Township and Tuluapmosonik). These wards are split between Bomet, Chepalungu and Sotik constituencies.
Tenwek Hospital is a 300-bed hospital and training center located in Bomet. In addition to being the area’s primary hospital, Tenwek serves as a referral hospital.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Bomet Town Climate and Geography
Bomet Town is situated in Rift Valley, Kenya, its geographical coordinates are 0° 47′ 0″ South, 35° 21′ 0″ East and its original name (with diacritics) is Bomet.
Economic Activities in Bomet Town
The main economic activity in Bomet is agriculture. Tea is mostly grown in the eastern region of the district bordering the Mau forest. Farmers in the tea producing region sell their produce to KTDA (Kenya Tea Development Agency) factories such as those at Kapset, Mogogosiek, Rororok, Kapkoros and Tirgaga located in Bomet county. There are also other multinational tea companies such as George Williamson, Unilever and James Finlay (Kenya) Limited which have tea factories in the county.
Things To Do in Bomet Town
Famous Gate Bomet
The Fair Hill- Bomet
Accommodation and Hotels in Bomet Town
Twiggs Guest Restaurant
It is situated just a hundred meters away from Bomet Christian Unity Church in Rift Valley Kenya. It is on the right side of Narok-Bomet highway in Rift Valley Kenya. It is the second biggest hotel in the county of Bomet. It has a big hall that has since held Miss Bomet competition.
Milele Club Restaurant
It is situated at the center of the town near Bomet green stadium in Rift Valley Kenya in Rift Valley Kenya. It is the third largest hotel in the county of Bomet. It has well furnished rooms and living rooms. It has no swimming pools.
It is situated at entrance to Bomet town in Rift Valley Kenya in Rift Valley Kenya. It is on the left side on Narok-Bomet highway. It is the biggest hotel in the county of Bomet. It has a swimming pool, recreation facilities (kid’s toys and picnic place) and a meeting hall and the best bathrooms and toilet rooms within the Hotel compound.
Education Institutions in Bomet Town