Bungoma County Jobs opportunities for all qualified personnel and those who would wish to work with Bungoma County government. Jobs in Bungoma County are posted on the county website.
Bungoma County Jobs are awarded in a free, fair and transparency manner in the need to fight corruption in the country.
To access these Bungoma county jobs advertisement click the link http://www.bungoma.go.ke/jobs/ for the latest job opportunities in the county.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Bungoma is divided into nine administrative and political divisions: Bumula, Kanduyi, Kimilili, Sirisia, Kabuchai, Webuye East, Webuye West, Tongaren, and Mt. Elgon which are further divided into 46 political wards and 88 administrative Locations. The County has three Agro-ecological zones: Lower Midland (LM 1), Lower Highland (LH), and Upper Highland (UH). The latter two comprises about 10-15% of the total area, but mainly covered by forests (Mt. Elgon) approximately measuring 32,732 hectares. It lies between latitude 1.13333 and longitude 34.55 north east of the equator in Western Kenya.
With the adoption of the new constitution in 2010 and subsequent elections of 2013 which ushered in the devolved system of governance, the County elected its first Governor who is the Executive authority in the County and his deputy, its first Senator to represent the County at the Senate and through affirmation of women and youth rights, the first Woman Representative to represent the County’s women and youth issues at the National Assembly.
For More information
Office of H.E. The Governor
County Government of Bungoma
Municipal Building, Moi Avenue Street
P.O. Box 437 – 50200, BUNGOMA
Tel: 055-30343 / Cell: 254-701964698