Buzeki – Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich
Zedekiah Bundotich Kiprop – Buzeki leading in hotly contested Uasin Gishu race
Uasin Gishu Governor, Jackson Mandago, would lose his seat to independent candidate, Zedekiah Bundotich Kiprop alias Buzeki, if elections were held today, new Infotrak poll shows.
Buzeki, who was trounced during the Jubilee primaries by Mandago for Uasin Gishu Gubernatorial race is now leading with a 54.2% approval rating, while Mandago would garner 42.1% of the votes. Another 3.7 per cent are undecided.
Buzeki – Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Biography
Mr. Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich popularly known as Buzeki is the Executive Director and founder of Buzeki Group of Companies, a major business conglomerate in Kenya. Mr. Bundotich, self-motivated and resourceful entrepreneur with sharp business acumen, has developed the Buzeki business group to emerge as a major player in the Logistics and heavy commercial transportation industry in East Africa. He has immense wealth of experience spanning more than 14 years in the transport logistics and dairy industry which has been effectively utilized to provide a solid foundation for all the Buzeki Group’s ventures.
Buzeki started his career as the Regional Dairy Sales Manager for Kilifi Plantations being the head of an aggressive sales team and ensured successful milk sales volumes in Coast Province under the brand Kilifi Gold. Later on he pioneered the introduction of Tuzo Milk and made it the largest milk brand in Coast Province.
Buzeki diversified into the transport and logistics business under Buzeki Enterprises Limited and managed to get contracts with corporate institutions like Bamburi Cement Limited, UN-WFP, East Africa Port Land Cement etc.
Buzeki Profile – Bundotich Zedekiah Kiprop Profile
Bundotich Zedekiah Kiprop – Buzeeki, has an immense wealth of experience spanning more than 14 years in the transport and dairy industry which has been greatly utilized to provide a solid foundation for the Group’s ventures.
As the regional dairy sales manager for Kilifi Plantations between 1998 to 2000, Mr. Kiprop Bundotich headed an aggressive sales team and ensured successful milk sales volumes record driving to profitability and maintained 80% milk volume share in the Coast Province. Later on for 8 years (2000 -2008) he pioneered the introduction of Tuzo Milk and became the largest milk distributor in Coast Province for SpinKnit Kenya Limited (Tuzo Brand).
In 2004, Buzeki diversified into the transport business under Buzeki Enterprises Limited and managed to get contracts with corporate institutions like Bamburi Cement Ltd., UN-WFP etc.
In May 2008, he initiated a processing and packaging division for dairy products named Buzeki Dairy Limited. He acquired the first plant in Kilifi with a production output of 25K/litres/day under the brand name “New KilifiGold”. In March 2010, he acquired the second plant located in Mau Summit, Molo with a production output of 80K/litres/day under the brand name “Molo Milk”.
Mr. Bundotich oversees all the group’s overall strategic policies and operations. He plays a chief role in providing strategic direction for the Group, initiating infrastructure plan, strategizing for contract awards and customer relationship building, and also ensuring the long term corporate image and social responsibility for the Group. He holds a higher international diploma in Sales and Marketing from Cambridge University and also holds the degree in sales and marketing from American University. He has attended various professional courses in Management and Leadership. He was the past Chairman of Kenya Transport Association Executive Committee, Kenya Chapter (2008-2010).
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Skills
- Having excellent creativity and innovation to new and unique ways of progress and creation of new opportunities.
- Astute negotiator
- Incubating and conceptualizing new ideas.
- Having more than 14 years of experience in the field of transport and dairy industry.
- Dynamic entrepreneur utilizing creativity, leadership and teamwork to achieve results.
- Proficient strong skills of management and organization.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Ability of independent judgment.
Buzeki – Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Interests and Passions
Mr. Bundotich is a businessman by heart, specialising in incubating and conceptualising new ideas into business reality.
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Buzeki – Accolades
- Fellow Member, The Society of Sales & Marketing (FMSS) – United Kingdom in 2010.
- Achieved Best road safety award in Road Transport (2008, 2011, 2012)
- Best advertisement (spot on R & D) for the brand “Molo Milk” awarded by Ipsos Synovate
- Buzeki Diary (Molo Milk) – April 2013 – Leading Most Preferred Milk Brand in Kenya – Reja Annual Shoppers Survey, Consumer Insight
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Education
- Molo Academy
- Mangu High School
- 2004 -2005: Cambridge International College – Sales Management and Marketing
- 2011 -2014 : American University – Sales & Marketing
- Other Trainings: Various Professional Courses in Leadership, Development and Management
- Indaba Road Safety Training in South Africa
- Balanced Business Score Card training
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Buzeki Achievments
- 1990-97: As Regional Dairy Sales Manager for Kilifi Plantations achieved & maintained 80% milk volume share in the Coast Province
- 1998 -2008: He pioneered the introduction of Tuzo Milk and became the largest milk distributor in Coast Province for SpinKnit Kenya Limited (Tuzo Brand).
- 2004: Diversified into transport business and founded Buzeki Enterprises Limited. Managed to get contracts with corporate institutions like Bamburi Cement Limited, UN-WFP, East Africa Port Land Cement etc.
- 2008: Established processing & packaging division for dairy products named Buzeki Dairy Limited. Acquired the first plant in Kilifi with a production output of 25K/litres/day under the brand name “New Kilifi Gold”.
- 2010: Acquired the second plant at Mau Summit, Molo with a production output of 250K/litres/day under the brand name “Molo Milk”.
- 2012: Acquired its third plant on a lease basis with a current production output of 50K/litres/day in Limuru in Kiambu District and its products are distributed on a national level under the brand name “Limuru Fresh”
- 2013: Acquired a contract with East Africa port land cement to discharge bulk cargo from ships.
- Set up a largest concrete pole manufacturing plant in Eldoret.
- 2014: Acquired a contract with Bamburi cement to discharge bulk cargo from ships.
Bundotich Zedekiah Kiprop – Memberships
- Fellow Member, The Society of Sales & Marketing – United Kingdom
- Current Director Member (2012 – 2013), Kenya Transport Association – Executive Committee, Kenya Chapter
- Past Chairman (2008 – 2010), Kenya Transport Association – Executive Committee, Kenya Chapter
- Member, Kenya Association of Manufacturers
- Member, Federation of Kenyan Employers
- Member, Kenya Dairy Board
Buzeki Wealth and Networth
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich – Buzeki is the Group Executive Director and Founder of the Buzeki Group of Companies which brings together businesses in the transport and dairy industries.
- Life and Times of Francis Nyenze
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Buzeki Group of Companies comprises of:
- Buzeki Enterprises Limited (Transport Solutions Provider),
- Buzeki Dairy Limited (Milk Processing and Distribution),
- Bunoil Limited (Fuel and Oil Dealership),
- Koima Motors Limited (Sale of Heavy Vehicles and Spare Parts),
- Transtruckers Logistics Group Limited (General Supplies Sourcing and Distribution),
- Buzeki Insurance Limited (Insurance Agency) and
- Buzeki Fleet System Management Limited (GPS Fleet Tracking Service Provider).
Buzeki Kiprop Bundotich Age
He is in the 40s
Kiprop Bundotich Contacts – Buzeki Contacts
Address: P.O.Box 85532 – 80100, Kenya, Mombasa.
Work: +254 41 2319475
Fax: +254 41 2317737
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Buzeki – Politics
Source: Daily Nation
Kiprop Bundotich, alias Buzeki is Uasin Gishu County gubernatorial hopeful. In the gubernatorial race, Mr Buzeki, says his “unparalleled” track record as an entrepreneur has prepared him adequately to be the next governor of the county.
“I have heeded the calling of the people of Uasin Gishu and after a good and deep thought, I have made a decision to be the next governor,” Mr Buzeki told the Nation in an interview.
“My decision is founded on the poverty levels that are increasingly getting out of hand in Uasin Gishu County.
“In simple terms, to say that I am shocked is an understatement on how Uasin Gishu County has been poorly managed,” added the soft spoken aspirant.
According to Mr Buzeki, the fruits of devolution were yet to be felt in the county despite the billions of shillings it is allocated every financial year.
“The youth are jobless and are becoming desperate by the second; our old men do not have anything they call retirement. And it is not because resources are not available. It’s just that we do not have our priorities right,” said Mr Buzeki.
“If elected, I will create a robust management structure where the people of Uasin Gishu will get value for money, every cent will count,” he added.
In a bold move meant to enable him ride on the fame of his thriving milk business known as Buzeki, the aspirant who is in his 40s, has since formally adopted the name.
He will now be officially called Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich Buzeki.
Mr Buzeki is the owner of Buzeki Logistics, the previous owner of Molo Milk, which he sold to Brookside Dairies, a company associated with President Uhuru Kenyatta’s family.
For his campaigns, he has adopted the slogan ‘Buzeki Nebo Chego’ (Buzeki of the milk’).
Let the people decide at the ballot, Buzeki tells DP Ruto
Uasin Gishu independent governor candidate Zedekiah Kiprop Bundotich alias Buzeki has rejected calls by Deputy President William Ruto to drop his bid.
Mr Ruto over the weekend asked Buzeki to drop his bid and support Jubilee Party candidate Jackson Mandago, saying he (Buzeki) would be accommodated in Government if Jubilee wins the August 8 elections.
But Buzeki said the calls were unwarranted and amounted to intimidation, maintaining he would never be moved in his quest to contest for the seat and asked the DP to “let the people decide”.
Buzeki: Ethnic undertones
Political observers in the region said the call by the DP was meant to cool down rising political temperatures and also dispel simmering ethnic undertones witnessed in public rallies.
Mr Mandago is currently under probe by the National Cohesion and Integration Commission over alleged hate speech.
“The DP’s declaration might serve little to dim Buzeki’s bid to unseat Mandago.
As long as his name is still in the ballot in August, the political atmosphere in the county remains the same.
Ruto was playing safe to contain pressure exerted on him by Jubilee candidates in the region,” said Josiah Kemboi, a local political observer.
During President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy’s tour of Uasin Gishu and Elgeyo Marakwet counties, ugly scenes unfolded as the crowds disapproved some Jubilee candidates right before their eyes.
Elgeyo Marakwet Governor Alex Tolgos of Jubilee was forced to cut short his speech after residents shouted him down, demanding that his competitor Moses Changwony (independent) address them.
Mr Tolgos, who was standing atop his vehicle, was forced to eat humble pie and invite Changwony to speak to the crowd to wild cheers from the ecstatic residents.
“We shall campaign and vote for your reelection as an independent candidate. But let the people decide the kind of leaders they want at the grassroots,” Mr Changwony told President Kenyatta.
But when he spoke, Tolgos said: “Mr President, we are assuring you of 100 per cent votes in this county but on the issue of my seat, I will handle Changwony.”
In Ainabkoi and Soy constituencies, the script was no different as the crowds disrupted the speeches, chanting the names of William Chepkut and Robert Kemei, both independents.
Chepkut is contesting for the Ainabkoi MP seat against Jubilee’s Samuel Chepkonga while Kemei will battle it out with Professor Margaret Kamar of Jubilee for the Uasin Gishu senate seat.
Sunday morning, Uhuru held a meeting at Eldoret State Lodge with all candidates running on Jubilee tickets for elective positions in Uasin Gishu and Trans Nzoia counties.
The delegation from Uasin Gishu was led by Mandago and included Gladys Boss Shollei (Woman Rep candidate) and Kamar (Senate candidate).
All nominees for the positions of Member of Parliament and member of county assembly (MCA) attended the meeting.
Buzeki: Jubilee nominee
The delegation from Trans Nzoia was led by the Jubilee nominee for governor, Kakai Bissau, who was accompanied by Michael Mbito (Senate candidate) and Janet Nangabo (Women Rep nominee).
The meeting was also attended by all jubilee candidates for the offices of MP and MCA in Trans Nzoia.
President Kenyatta urged the Jubilee candidates to mobilise voters to turn out in large numbers so that Jubilee wins with a decisive victory.
“Let us make sure that on the day of voting every voter comes to vote because a vote has value only when it goes into the ballot box,”he said.
Ruto and National Assembly Majority Leader Aden Duale also attended the meeting at the Eldoret State Lodge.
But Buzeki in a press conference, later, said: “Let the people decide at the ballot.”
Buzeki: From milk hawker to multi-millionaire
The name ‘Buzeki’ is derived from his full name – Bundotich Zedekiah Kiprop. He is the founder of Buzeki Group of Companies, which specialises in transport and dairy products.
“I am just a humble entrepreneur seeking political leadership as an agent of change to eradicate poverty in the region. I am a self-made individual who rose from a mere milk hawker in Mombasa to my current economic stature,” says the man who owns 100 pedigree cows on his Ainabkoi farm.
So, how did he become billionaire while still in his 30s?
“I rose from obscurity. I used to hawk milk in Mombasa on a bicycle at night,” he told The Nairobian, saying his single mother played an integral part in moulding his childhood.
As the regional dairy sales manager for Kilifi Plantations between 1998 and 2000, he led an aggressive sales team and ensured successful milk sales volumes record, driving the company to profitability and cornering 80 percent of the milk market at the Coast.
He pioneered the introduction of Tuzo Milk and became the largest milk distributor in Coast Province for Spin Knit Kenya Limited (Tuzo holding company).
In 2004, he diversified into the transport business under Buzeki Enterprises Limited and managed to get contracts with corporate institutions like Bamburi Cement Ltd, UN-WFP among others.
In May 2008, he initiated a processing and packaging division for dairy products named Buzeki Dairy Limited and acquired the first plant in Kilifi with a production output of 25,000 litres daily under the brand name New Kilifi Gold.
Two year later, in 2010, he acquired a second plant located in Mau Summit, Molo with a production output of 80,000 litres per day under the brand name Molo Milk.
Regarding the sale of his Molo Milk brand to Brookside Diaries, Buzeki says it was the right time to sell the company but blames Uasin Gishu county politicians for denying locals the chance to own the company.
“I wanted the locals to have the benefit of the county owning the company. Uasin Gishu people lost a chance to have an investment that would have helped the farmers. Another interested party came and bought it. Its business. Nothing is wrong with that,” he says.
Buzeki holds a higher international diploma in Sales and Marketing from Cambridge University and a degree in sales and marketing. He says there is so much propaganda aimed at him because of his aspiration to be governor.
“For instance, I was never expelled from Mangu School and I have never done drugs in my life. People are making up stories, they want to taint my image because my opponents know I am a very strong candidate,” he says.
He scoffs at rumours that he was a wild youth whose life was laced with drugs, alcohol and reckless behaviour.
“Where are these people who say I did this and that? Why can’t they come in the open and say it to my face? Everyone has a past, but my past is quite boring, not as colourful as the stories people make up,” he insists, saying he doesn’t even drink alcohol.
The man who jogs 5km every day says he is a philanthropist who pays fees for hundreds of children every year.
“Since I started paying fees, I have probably paid fees for thousands of school children. There is no single ward in Uasin Gishu where I haven’t built either several churches or a school,” he says.
Kiprop Bundotich alias Buzeki – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/