Catherine Kasavuli is a famous and successful media personality. She is the corporate affairs manager at royal media services.Her journey in the media began as early as 1980 as a radio continuity announcer.
Catherine Kasavuli Education
Catherine was born and raised in Nairobi West and went to the famous and well perfoming Ngara Girls High School.
Catherine media career began as early as 1980 as a radio continuity announcer with her being barely 18 years of age.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
It was later in 1985 that Catherine joined the television industry.
The glamorous TV presenter who would later command stellar pay packages began her career on Sh1,500 a month, although she earned a few extra coins voicing commercials.
Though she is now aging, Catherine was one hot screen siren. Her fashion sense was incredible, her voice was magnificent. Her face was the perfect definition of beauty.
Catherine is a proud mother on a son,one Martin Kasavuli who was born in 1981.When asked about her relationship with her son,Catherine says thet she regrets missing some moments of her son Martin Kasavuli’s childhood due to her demanding career.