Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Governor: Maintaining the country’s overall macroeconomic stability is one of the critical dockets of the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), currently headed by Prof Njuguna Ndung‘u, a respected economist and former university lecturer who has published extensively on the country’s macro-economy.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The Governor of the CBK has security of tenure. This is to give the holder independence from other arms of Government, like the Legislature and the Executive, to make some of the decisions that may be necessarily to executive the mandate of the ofﬁce.