A Guide To Chagaik Arbore
Chagaik Arboretum is an enclave of tropical jungle, formed by lush green grass and a variety of indigenous tree species, surrounded by orderly tea plantations. It has a small dam located at the bottom of the valley and a very reliable spot for Colobus monkeys, insects, and forest birds.
Kericho will give you breath-taking scenes of the vast tea plantations, moreover, if you want some peace and quiet, you must consider spending some time at the arboretum at Chagaik Botanic Garden. Chagaik is located to the right on the Kericho–Nakuru highway, it is about 10 kilometers from Kericho. Chagaik Botanic Garden is an enclave of tropical jungle, formed by lush green grass and a variety of indigenous tree species; surrounded by orderly tea plantations. Furthermore, here you will find a small dam located at the bottom of the valley. You can rest up or picnic in this shelter of tranquility, it is also a reliable spot for Colobus monkeys, insects, and forest birds.
Chagaik Arboretum Contacts
Attraction Type: Scenery & Landscapes, Wildlife
Category: Forest, Botanical Gardens, Birding Site
Region: South Rift
City / Town: Kericho
Road / Street: Mau Summit – Kericho Road
Telephone: 254 20 211 7766
Entrance Fee: Yes
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin