A Guide To Chania Falls
Chania Falls is another water fall within the proximity of the capital city of Nairobi. It provides a breath taking and scenic attraction of the falls as well as the surrounding. Apart from its suitability as a birding site, the fall sets up a great picnic site for family and friend and also a great camping and retreat site. The area is truly a green gem and nature and bird lovers will not be disappointed.
It tumble over a rocky, tree-lined cliff, just in front of the restaurant of the Blue Post Hotel. The scene is delightfully appreciated from the porch of the restaurant with a stiff drink in one hand and a book in the other. There is a gated walkway on the hotel grounds that allows you to walk down to the falls’ base.
Things to do at Chania Falls
- Boat riding
- Bird Watching
How to get to Chania Falls
By road: Chania Falls is found in Thika, along Nyeri highway which is about 1hours drive from Nairobi. It is situated in the Aberdares and this is a perfect spot for adrenaline chasers in the mood to dive.
A Map to Chania Falls
Chania Falls Contacts
Watch A Video Of Chania Waterfalls
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle