Christine Ndela Biography
Christine Ndela is a Kenyan gospel worship singer and actress. Some of her worship songs are ‘Naomba’, ‘Iko Njia’ among others. She has also done a new music video called Mwaminifu featuring lovely Rozina.
After taking a break in gospel music and also moving out of the country to pursue other dreams she is back to worship GOD more and more. She is back with a new song called Mwaminifu which means that “Our GOD is faithful not only today but each and every day.”
Her boyfriend Nick Ladu surprised her during a churchil raw show that airs on NTV on Thursday. It was all a surprise as his longtime boyfriend went on his knees to proposed in a national television.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle