Colobus Monkeys in Kenya – The black and white ‘colobus guereza’ also known as the Guereza, is a distinctive and beautiful monkey with a jet-black coat and flowing white mantle. They live mostly in the forest canopy and it is not easy to get close to them.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
But Mountain Lodge on Mt Kenya is a good spot to get a close look, as the local troop occasionally comes through the lodge grounds at sunset, en route to their sleeping area. The rooftop look out area is excellent for a tree-top view of the troop. They are, however, shy and wary of human beings.