Wildebeest migration into the Masai Mara is the single most popular wildlife spectacle in Kenya. in the river crossings, wildebeest jump into waters full of the dreaded Nile crocodiles and surging currents.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Put in the swift current, eminent stampedes and jaw snapping crocodiles are a guaranteed recipe for mass genocide at the river crossings. The Mara River is awash with bloated mass of wildebeest carcass that crocodiles feast on for days on end.
Of the over one million wildebeest in the migration, 250,000 die from drowning, stampede and crocodiles every year.