David Kimaiyo Biography
David Kimaiyo (David Mwole Kimaiyo) was born on 1st July 19,1960. He was the first Inspector General of the Kenya Police; a position created by the 2010 Kenyan Constitution to replace the position of Police commissioner.
He was also the first Kenya head of police whose appointment required approval by parliament. He retired from the post in December 2014 following a series of killings claimed by Al Shabaab on the Kenyan border of Mandera town.
After his resignation as the Inspector general of the Kenya Police he was appointed as the Chairman for Kenya Airport Authority which was later revoked by President Uhuru Kenyatta and was replaced by Julius Waweru Karangi.
David Kimaiyo Education Background
Graduate student at the University of Nairobi,Ph.D in Criminology and Social order.
Graduate student at the University of Leicester, Master of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Undergraduate student at the University of South Africa (UNISA),Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminology and Criminal Administration
Graduate student at the Beacon University of Institute Ministry,Master of Theology
Undergraduate student at the Beacon University of Institute Ministry, Bachelor of Theology.
David Kimaiyo Job History
2010- 2014: Inspector General of the Kenya Police
2008-2009: Senior Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of National Heritage
2004-2008: Director of Operations of the Kenya Police
2003-2004: Coordinator of the Kenya National Focal Point on Small Arms and Light Weapons.
2002-2003: Commandant General Service Unit (GSU)
1999-2002: Commander Presidential Escort Unit (PEU)
David Kimaiyo Awards
- Order of the Chief of Burning Spear (CBS),
- Order of the Elder of the Burning Spear (EBS),
- Order of the Moran of the Burning Spear (MBS)
1. Health Benefits of Apples
2. Health Benefits of Bananas
3. Health Benefits of Honey
4. Health Benefits of Ginger
5. Health Benefits of Garlic
6. Health Benefits of Lemon
7. Health Benefits of Pumpkin
8. Health Benefits of Watermelons
1. 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
2. 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
3. 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys
4. 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
5. 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
6. 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do
7. 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
8. Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do