David Ohito Biography
David Ohito is a writer, a cameraman, motivational speaker,facilitator on social media and mobile journalism. He is a media and political analyst for the Voice of America, BBC, Radio France International and digital media consultant
David Ohito Education Background
Graduate student at the University of Nairobi,Master Arts in Communication Studies
Undergraduate student at Moi University, Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
David Ohito Career
He is a media and political analyst for the Voice of America, BBC, Radio France International and digital media consultant producing various works for individual clients.
He is also a motivational speaker who offers various public lectures on media and newsroom experiences and challenges. He is also a strong advocate for media freedom and independence of Speech.
He is a former Vice chairman of Kenya Editors’ Guild and currently a council member-the professional association of editors and has been a key defender of freedom of the media in the recent past.
He is a member of the distinguished panel of Judges of the CNN-MULTICHOICE AFRICA Journalist of the Year Awards.
Mr. Ohito is a fellow of the Poynter Institute of Journalism in the US where he honed his skills under the Foster Davis Fellowship in Florida.