Dennis Okari Biography
Dennis Okari is a kenyan media personality. He is a multi platform bilingual reporter at BBC news Covering Security, Governance and Feature stories for BBC World/ Africa.
2001-2003: Undergraduate student at Kenya Institute of Mass Communication, Bachelor’s Degree, Communication, Journalism.
2014- Present: Multi Platform Bilingual Reporter at BBC News.
Covering Security, Governance and Feature stories for BBC World/ Africa
2013-2014: Senior Investigative and Crime Reporter at Nation Media Group.
2011-2013: Anchor/Senior Investigative Reporter, Radio Africa Group
2009-2011: News Anchor/ Reporter at Standard Group Limited.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle
December 2007- 2009: Head of Production/ Breakfast drive presenter, FEBA Radio- Baraka FM
2005-2006: Presenter/ Producer at TBN Africa-Family Media
2004-2005: News presenter and sports show host at Metro FM
2003-2004: Researcher and Voice over artist at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation.
2003-2004: Assistant producer/ Editor/ Reporter at Metro TV
Dennis Okari Award
May 2014: He won the journalist of the year, Media Council of Kenya.
In October 2015, he got married to Betty Kyalo, who he had dated for six years, Marula Manor in Karen, Nairobi.
They are blessed with one beautiful daughter.