A Guide To Diani/Chale Marine National Park and Reserve
Diani/Chale Marine National Park and Reserve was established to safeguard its delicate coral reef, excellent coral gardens, and fish species. It incorporates a range of marine activities, including traditional dhow fishing trips, snorkeling, sailing, other non-motorised watersports, as well as glass-bottom boat viewing.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Marvel at the sights, revel in the sounds, and soak up the local atmosphere: When you book a room at the best Mombasa hotels near Diani – Chale Marine National Park and Reserve, you’ll be in the top spot to do it all. Diani – Chale Marine National Park and Reserve hotels are known for their unbeatable locations and tourist-friendly amenities, and the range of must-stay hotels lets you customize your vacation to suit your unique needs.
Diani/Chale Marine National Park and Reserve Contacts
Attraction Type: Beach & Marine
Category: Beach, Coral Reef, Snorkeling
City / Town: Diani
Road / Street: Diani beach road
Telephone: 254 721 883464
Entrance Fee: Yes