DJ Krowbar Biography
DJ Krowbar (Fredrick Karumba Ngatia) was born in 1985 in Nyeri county. He is a gospel disck jockey (DJ). He is a former host of Tukuza show on KTN.
He attended Muhoho High school
DJ Krowbar Career
In 2004, he joined Homeboyz DJ Academy as a student. He later got a job at Wyntons School of Music, located at the Village Market (in Nairobi), to teach DJ skills and play guitar.
In 2008, the Mfalme DJs competition was announced and he joined in the race and won.
He then joined K-Krew in 2009, where he was part of the first team that did the first gospel Sunday TV show on NTV, Crossover 101, with the rest of the K-Krew DJs then like DJ Moz, DJ Soxxy, DJ Johnie Celeb, among others.
He later left K-Krew to start his own company. In 2011, he joined “Tukuza” a gospel TV show on KTN.
DJ Krowbar Mixes
DJ Krowbar journey to the top started after graduation working as a speaker boy and warm-up DJ. He entertained crowds before the main DJ took to the decks during gigs. He later rose to become the preferred warm-up DJ.
Starting off, as a warm up deejay, Krowbar would hype the crowds up before other established deejays took to the decks, but after a while, he felt that he held more potential than he was allowed to flaunt. On that note he left Homeboyz in search for a new home. It was while finding a new home that Krowbar saw the light at Nairobi Light House Church, were he became a Christian deejay and disposed of his secular music collection.
Starting off in the gospel, Krowbar joined the K-krew gospel deejays and it was during this time that he got the chance to join the Pilsners Mfalme deejay search. The national search saw many Kenyan deejays turn up in the hope that they would win the grand prize which included a customized mini-van complete with deejaying equipment and speakers worth millions and a radio deejaying contract that would kick start their careers. With grueling rounds of intense deejaying, Krowbar emerged the winner against Dj Tibz of Nakuru who was the close runner up. It was after this that he established himself in the Kenyan showbiz industry as the finest gospel deejay.
To date, he is a brand, a role model and a family man with two daughters and a beautiful wife. Having inspired and mentored other upcoming deejays, Krowbar has done well and it is on that note that he is our MCM today.
DJ Krowbar Family and Children
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Dj Krowbar is married to Joy Karosh and have two daughters
DJ Krowbar Contacts, Facebook and Twitter
DJ Krowbar Photos