Tanzanian Embassy Nairobi Kenya – The Tanznaia High Commission to the Republic of Kenya
Tanzanian Embassy Nairobi Kenya: The Tanznaia High Commission to the Republic of Kenya, administers a fully-fledged Consulate in Mombassa since its inception in 1985. The Tanzania High Commission also accredited to the Republic of Sudan, South Sudan, the State of Eritrea, Republic of Seychelles, the Federal Republic of Somalia and the UNEP and UN Habitat.
At the Regional Level the Mission participates in all activities and meetings of the East African Community (EAC) and other regional organs/bodies.
The High Commission’s overal objective is to implement Tanzania’s Foreign Policy whose economic diplomacy is its kingpin.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Tanzanian Embassy Nairobi Kenya – Contacts
Tanzania High Commission
Physical Location: Taifa Road, ReInsurance Plaza 9th Floor,
Postal Address: P.O.Box 47790-00100, GPO
Town/City: Nairobi, Kenya.
Telephone Numbers: +254 20 3312027, +254 20 3311948, +254 20 3311950
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday
8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m
Monday to Friday
8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m
National Holidays – Other Holidays
As observed by the Government of the
Republic of Kenya
Tanzanian Embassy Nairobi Kenya – High Commisioner
H.E. Nyasugara P. Kadege
Mr. Francis F. Kadege
No. 81, Muthaiga Road,