Ephraim Maina Biography
Ephraim Maina was born on 1st December 1949. He has been a Member of Parliament of Mathira constituency since 2008 up to 4th March 2013. He was an aspirant senator for Nyeri county and lost to Hon Mutahi Kagwe.
Ephraim Maina is the founder and owner of Kirinyaga Construction company in Kenya. The firm was awarded a contract to pave the 57 km Sagana- Karatina road in 30 months.
Ephraim Maina Education
Maina attended Ragati Primary School, 1970 and then joined Kirimara High School, 1970 . He later went to University of Nairobi, 1973
Ephraim Maina Political Career
Current Political Positions
From 13th February 2013- Up to date: Coalition Member of Jubilee Alliance .
From 14th January 2013- Up to date: Member of The National Alliance (TNA) party.
Previous Political Positions
From 8th February 2013 – Up to 4th March 2013: Aspirant Senator for Nyeri county
From 2008 – Up to 4th March 2013: Member of Parliament for Mathira constituency
From 2007 – Up to 14th January 2013: Member of Safina Party of Kenya
Committee Member ships
From 2008- Up to 2013: Member of Public Investments Committee – S.O. 188
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
From 2008 – Up to 2013 : Member of Joint Committee on National Cohesion and Equal Opportunity
He is the founder and owner of Kirinyaga Construction, a construction company in Kenya. It is a Civil Engineering Construction Company offering services in Planning, Designing Constructing and Maintaining Civil Engineering and Building Projects. These Include Water, Sanitation and other Engineering services e.g. the Supply, Installation and maintenance of associated Electrical and Mechanical works. It is also involved in Construction of Highways, Roads, and Supply of Premixed Asphalt.
His firm has been awarded various contracts including a contract it was awarded to pave the 57-km Sagana-Karatina Road in 30 months.
From 1974 – Up to 1986: Deputy Director Ministry of Water
Ephraim Maina contacts
P.O Box 41842 – 00100
Ephraim Maina Facebook and Twitter