Faith Muturi Biography
Faith Muturi is an Organisational Development Trainer, a singer and a TV host. She has been hosting Cross over 101 alongside Dj Mo on NTV before she quit in August 2016.
Faith Muturi as an Organisational Development Trainer facilitates corporate trainings on Organisation Change & Culture, Leadership, Customer care and Team Dynamics. She also facilitates training on Personal Development such as presentation skills, effective administration, etiquette and work life balance.
Faith Muturi Education
Graduate student of United States International University, Executive Masters in Organisation Development
Undergraduate student at United States International University, degree in Management & Psychology.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Faith Muturi Job History
Present: Corporate Training Consultant. Tv Host.
- 10 years of training consultancy experience in Eastern Africa & Europe (Netherlands). Key competencies in Management, Personal Leadership, Team Performance and Organisation Development.
- Facilitated trainings and consultancies for numerous companies such as Coca- cola Global Women Leaders, World Bank, Kenya Airways, UNIFEM, GROOTS Kenya and Barclays Bank
Ended 2016: Host of Crossover 101 on NTV, which has won multiple awards.
Founder of Young Women’s Mentorship Program. Pioneer & Editor of Motivational Newsletter- Chemi Chemi.
MC & Moderator for numerous events
- SOEA Awards, Maneno World (10,000 kids fun day), Mavuno Downtown Awards, Transparency International Debate, Roho kwa Roho Foundation Funday.
2010- Present: Founder and team leader of Simama Outreach
- mentorship program based in Majengo slums. They have been addressing career choices, entrepreneurship, drugs & alcohol abuse, prostitution & raising peer educators. Have ran various training’s, awareness campaigns, concerts and clean ups in the area
Faith Muturi Awards
Faith Muturi won TV Presenter of the year Extreme Awards 2013,
- She uses the platform to mentor young people in Kenya and beyond as they provide positive entertainment, inspiration & hope.
Faith Muturi Family
Faith Muturi got married on 31st December 2015 to George Ngugi. The wedding was held on Kenya school of law in Karen Nairobi.
They are both expecting a kid since when Faith was leaving Crossover show was 5 months pregnant.
Faith Muturi Achievements
She recently released her debu album ‘Karibia’ which has opened platforms for her to perform in UK, Scotland & Dubai.
December 2006: Founder of Simama Outreach Trust
- Formed to help address some of the major challenges facing the youth in Kenya: poverty & unemployment, sexuality and drug abuse by bridging the mentorship gap.
- The outreach has a 5 pronged approach: Schools, Church, Simama Awards, Community Outreach & Simama Growth. They partner with various institutions, professionals and individuals to establish sustainable mentorship initiatives.
Faith Muturi quits NTV cross over show
In August 2016, Faith Muturi left the cross over show citing many responsibilities since she was heavily pregnant and was replaced by Grace Ekirapa who was Angaza TV host at KBC. She went to her facebook account and wrote this;
“It’s true guys!! Yesterday was my last show. I resigned in May and stayed on till yesterday to ensure a good transition with the new host. Wow! It’s been an amazing 4 year journey at @ntvcrossover101. I am deeply blessed and so very grateful for the great opportunity I’ve had to connect with people, share value based lessons and above all, sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. To the entire team at Nation Media Group, thank you for believing in me and investing so much in me! To the management, producers, directors and the entire crew- we had amazing moments! Thanks for the love and commitment. To @djmokenya my friend and brother, you’ve been a great sport!! You have taught me so much! In the midst of all the laughter, fun times and ministry, I have come to respect the amazing man that you are. I will miss you dearly. To the new host @grace_ekirapa , go girl!! I’m totally cheering you on. To every guest who came to the show and for every viewer, thanks for the love- I’m overwhelmed. To my family and friends who upheld me behind the scenes, you are God- sent. To my hubby, my tamtam, my mentor and best friend@george_ngugi_ your love & support has been priceless. Looking forward to what God has in-store for us. The adventure continues!! To Jesus, my ultimate audience of one, wewe watosha.’’
Faith Muturi Facebook and Twitter
Faith Muturi Photo
Faith Muturi Video
10 Things You Need To Know About Faith Muturi
1. Faith Muturi won Presenter of the year Extreme Awards 2013. In her tenure, the show won Groove Awards 1012, 2013 & Mwafaka Awards 2013.
2. But did you also know, she is a corporate trainer? She has trained many companies among them; the Coca Cola Global Women team in their visit to Kenya, Kenya Airways Management team, UNIFEM, World Bank, Chase Bank and many others
3. Faith Muturi has traveled to do Corporate training’s, mentor-ship and ministry in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Netherlands and the U.K
4. Faith Muturi is the founder and team leader of Simama Outreach- a mentorship program based in Majengo slums. They have been addressing career choices, entrepreneurship, drugs & alcohol abuse, prostitution & raising peer educators. Have ran various training’s, awareness campaigns, concerts and clean ups in the area (2010- present) www.simamaoutreach.webs.com
5. She has also been an MCee & moderator in numerous events:Conferences, Awards Ceremonies, Fun- Days, Company Rebranding & Beauty Pageants.
6. She is an Executive Board Member at Youth For Christ International- Kenya.
7. She is also a song writer, recording artist & musician and is about to release her second single
8.Faith Muturi is a true combination of beauty & brains- she has an Executive Masters in Organisational Development from USIU.
9. Faith Muturi is not the black forest kind of lady- she is actually not crazy about meat, not even fish or chicken. She prefers simple things like mahamri, chapattis and loves bananas!
10. Faith Muturi loves working out- her greatest fete was running 27 laps round a track. Her mantra in life is: Work hard, Play Hard, Love Much & Live for God.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/