Family Bank Paybill Number
Family Bank Paybill Number: Family Bank is the institution of choice for the unbanked population for small and medium scale enterprises in Kenya.If you would like to transfer some of the money in your M-pesa to your Family Bank account and are looking for the Family Bank M-pesa paybill number, then you’ve come to the right place.
Family Bank Paybill Number – Universal Banking Model
Making frequent M-pesa to Bank transactions enables micro-lending and saving organizations collect multiple payments from the public. People are also able to make regular and timely payments to banks due to the simplicity and convenience of M-pesa money transfer services, using the M-pesa Pay Bill service.
The bank is leveraging on the successful adoption of the universal banking model. The model aims at gradually positioning the Bank as a one stop-shop providing retail & consumer products, SME, agribusiness, corporate banking and Trade Finance and insurance products. The bank is also leveraging the devolved system to romp in more customers. The expansion is in line with the county banking roadmap aimed at optimizing the devolved governance structure.
Family Bank M-pesa Paybill Number – How to make a payment
In this article we’re going to look at how you go about depositing money from your M-pesa to your Family Bank account.
- Go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Key in the Family Bank M-pesa paybill number which is 222 111
- Key in your Family bank account number
- Key in the amount you wish to transfer
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN
- Before hitting send, check again to ensure that you have input the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
Family Bank M-pesa Paybill Number – Features
The Family Bank MPESA Paybill 222111 allows you to conveniently deposit money;
- To any Family Bank account
- Pay school fees
- Collect church offertory
- Pay utility bills such as water, rent and many more.
Family Bank Paybill Number – Benefits
- Real time settlement
- Low cost
- Easy reconciliation
Family Bank M-pesa Paybill Number – Requirements
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
You need to be an MPESA registered custome
Family Bank Paybill Number – About Family Bank
Family Bank became a fully-fledged commercial bank in May 2007. The Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) and is also regularly inspected using CAMEL ratings which look at Capital, Assets, Management, Earnings and Liquidity. The bank is a member of the Deposit Protection Fund (DPF) meaning that customers’ deposits are protected.
From only one branch in 1985, the Bank has grown over time and currently enjoys a network of 92 branches countrywide. It was the first Bank in Kenya to introduce paperless banking through smart card technology that enables customers to transact without having to fill in deposit or withdrawal slips.
In 2013 – the Bank hit the one Billion Shilling mark for the first time ever – more than doubling its pre-tax profit by 108% growth to 1.78billion.
Family Bank Paybill Number – Family Bank mobile banking – Pesa Pap
The Family Bank mobile banking service popularly known as Pesa Pap allows customers to bank on their phone. Pesa Pap is a mobile solution that enables customers to transact conveniently through their mobile phones. Family Bank mobile banking can be done through an application (mobile app) and USSD *325#. Pesa Pap App can be downloaded from Google Play App Store, Apple store, Windows or Blackberry Store.