Garba Tula town Overview
Garba Tula town is a town in Isiolo County,Northern Kenya. The town has an urban population of about 5,500. In 2007 it was up-graded to a District status. Mr. Joseph Onyango became the first District Commissioner on 17 November 2007. The district is already a fully fledged one.
Garba Tula town Geography
The town has been known for its famous National School run by NCCK. Garba Tula is located 120 km East of Isiolo town. The urban center of Mado Gashi is located about 100 km North East of Garba Tula. It is about 90 km to Maua town via Kinna, up to which the road is an all-weather one, and then tarmac which starts right at the gates of Meru National Park which is about 60 km away from Garba Tula town and about 14 km from Kinna town.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The locals of the town are the Boran people of mostly Muslim background.
Garba Tula town photos