GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number
You can easily pay for your GOTV subscription via M-pesa. You just need the GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number and your GOTV account number. Here is how to make the payment via M-pesa.
Paying for GOTV subscription using M-pesa is faster and more convenient. Other GOTV subscription payment methods include; online payment, Equity Bank, Prime Bank, Faulu Bank, Centenary, Diamond Trust among others. GOTV, the digital TV provider doesn’t require a satellite dish, one needs to plug in the aerial and TV and then scan.
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – How to pay GOTV via M-pesa
- On M-pesa menu and select Pay Bill
- Enter the GOTV Paybill number which is 423655
- Enter your IUC number; this number is found at the bottom of your decoder on a red sticker.
- Enter the amount for the package you wish to pay for. You can find the different packages available to you here and the GOTV Channels they offer.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Check again to ensure that you have entered the correct information
- Wait for a confirmation message
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – Decoder On
While paying for the GOTV subscription, it is recommended to have the decoder on as this helps it to reset itself automatically. After payment, if the picture is still not showing, or if you are having problems, you can contact the GOTV customer care. They will reset the decoder for you in minutes.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
GOTV M-pesa Paybill Number – GOTV Contacts
Tel: 0711 066 555, 020 423 6555