Government Clearing Agency is one of the oldest Government departments, having been set up as early as 1907 as the Government Coast Agency.
In 1955, a revolving fund, Coast Agency Clearing Fund, was established to cater for booking of passages of Government ofﬁcers, clearing and forwarding of their personal effects and other vital items for the colonial government.
The operations of the Government Clearing Agency is to clear, forward and facilitate warehousing of Government and parastatals’ goods arriving into or leaving the country.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin