Government Clearing Agency is one of the oldest Government departments, having been set up as early as 1907 as the Government Coast Agency.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
In 1955, a revolving fund, Coast Agency Clearing Fund, was established to cater for booking of passages of Government ofﬁcers, clearing and forwarding of their personal effects and other vital items for the colonial government.
The operations of the Government Clearing Agency is to clear, forward and facilitate warehousing of Government and parastatals’ goods arriving into or leaving the country.