Ian Mugoya Biography
Ian Mugoya was born on 1st December, 1989. He is an actor, fashion model and TV presenter. He is a former host of Str8-Up on KTN.
He graduated from University of Nairobi with a degree in Economics.
Ian Mugoya Modelling Career
His first appearance as a model was in 2008 while he was working with Versatile Agency and Talent Management.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
In 2010, he landed an acting role in the award winning television drama series Changing Times where he acted as Gorge Moka, a smooth guy with suave swag
Ian Mugoya Career
He is a former host of Str8- Up on KTN. He left the show to pursue his masters at Thika-road based Campus USIU. This move comes 3 years after the former TV presenter and actor graduated from the University of Nairobi with a degree in Economics.
Ian is the brother to Shelby Mugoya.