Il Ngwesi Wildlife Conservancy Description
Il Ngwesi Wildlife Conservancy sits next to the Ngare Ndare River, on the edge of the Mukogodo Hills, which is almost an arid savannah. The conservancy is sanctuary to the critically endangered black rhino. Other key species present are the white rhino, African elephant, African wild dog, and Grevys zebra.
IL Ngwesi Lodge is situated in the Masai owned IL Ngwesi Group Ranch North of Mt. Kenya.
Each room has been expertly crafted with local materials to fit in beautifully with the surrounding environment. The rooms are fitted with bathrooms, comfortable bed,a worktable and mosquito net.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Tasty meals can be enjoyed outdoor at any time of the day and Masai cuisine can be prepared upon request. Meals can also be served by the poolside.Guests can order a variety of intercontinental drinks at the bar.
The Lodge has onsite parking , offers laundry services and security guards work round the clock to guarantee maximum security.
Lewa Airstrip and Tassia Airstrip are both 11 kilometres away from the Lodge.
Il Ngwesi Wildlife Conservancy Contacts
Category:Wildlife Conservancy, Birding Site
City / Town:Nanyuki
Road / Street:Timau
Telephone:+254 20 203 3122 +254 721 153572