James Ng’ang’a Biography
James Ng’ang’a is Neno Evangelism Center pastor. He is a rock star kind of evangelist with a wide following and reputed for performing ‘miracles.’
James Ng’ang’a Scandal
James Ng’ang’a was on, July 26, involved in an accident on Nairobi-Nakuru highway that killed one and left another person in critical condition.
The pastor of the Neno Evangelism Centre in Nairobi’s Haile Selassie Avenue was said to have been driving his Range Rover on the wrong side of the road when the vehicle collided with another that had two passengers, a couple.
The pastor was recently in court after his wife filed a case claiming that she had “been physically abused, the man took alcohol and that he did not take care of his child.”
James Ng’ang’a Family, Wife and Children
Ng’ang’a married Loise Murugi after his first wife, with whom he had four children, passed on. The two tied the knot in a colourful ceremony at the Windsor Golf Club in 2012.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle