John Allan Namu Biography
John Allan Namu is the CEO/Editorial Director of Africa Uncensored. He is a former features editor, reporter and crime investigator at KTN.
2003-2006: Undergraduate student at United States International University, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism and Integrated Studies
December 2015- Present: CEO/Editorial Director of Africa Uncensored.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
July 2010- 2015: Features Editor, Reporter and News Anchor at Nation Media Group
December 2005- May 2010: Investigative Reporter and News Anchor at KTN
He is married to Sheena Makena Namu and they have four children.
In 2015, he won journalist of the year at 2015 annual journalism excellence awards held by Media Council of Kenya.