John Allan Namu Biography
John Allan Namu is the CEO/Editorial Director of Africa Uncensored. He is a former features editor, reporter and crime investigator at KTN.
2003-2006: Undergraduate student at United States International University, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism and Integrated Studies
December 2015- Present: CEO/Editorial Director of Africa Uncensored.
July 2010- 2015: Features Editor, Reporter and News Anchor at Nation Media Group
December 2005- May 2010: Investigative Reporter and News Anchor at KTN
He is married to Sheena Makena Namu and they have four children.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle
In 2015, he won journalist of the year at 2015 annual journalism excellence awards held by Media Council of Kenya.