John Lonyangapuo Biography
John Lonyangapuo was born on 1964 and he is a Kenyan politician. He belongs to Amani (Peace) Coalition, Kenya African National Union. He is currently the senator for West Pokot and was once ranked as the best Senator by a survey conducted by Infotrak Research and Consulting.
Graduate student at the University of Leeds, UK (PHD in Applied Mathematics)
Undergraduate student at Egerton University (BSc Pure Mathematics)
From 11th March 2013 – Up to date: Senator for West Pokot
From 13th February 2013 – Up to date: Coalition Member of Amani (Peace) Coalition
2010 – September 2012: Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Public Works
He was the Chairman of the Governing Council of Kabarak University, Kenya
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
He was the Director for East African Portland Cement Ltd
From 2008- 2010 :He was the permanent secretary for Ministry of Industrialization
John Lonyangapuo Highest Ranked Senator
The CountyTrak Senator’s approval survey that was carrried out between December 2014 and February 2015 and was conducted by Infotrak Research and Consulting on behalf of the Daily Nation, with 28,200 people interviewed countrywide.
According to the pollster, the survey was conducted through computer assisted telephone interviews among adults in various counties. Forty six counties were ranked, leaving out Homa Bay because at the time it was not represented in the Senate following the death of Mr Otieno Kajwang.Infotrak CEO Angela Ambitho said respondents were asked: How would you rate the performance of your senator on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is extremely poor and 10 is excellent?
Prof John Krop Lonyangapuo of West Pokot was the highest ranked Senator in the country, with an approval rating of 74.5 per cent.
John Lonyangapuo Contacts
Physical Address: Parliament Buildings Parliament Rd.
Address: P. O. Box 28020 Nairobi 00100
County: West Pokot
Date of Birth: 1964