John Mbadi Biography
John Mbadi was born in Seka, Lwala sub-location,Gwasi south location, Suba district in 1972, he is the last born in a family of seven. He is the Member of Parliament for Suba constituency. He is the chairman of Orange Democratic Movement and a coalition member of Coalition for Reforms and Democracy.
Graduate student at the University of Nairobi, Masters Degree
Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi,Degree in Commerce
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Secondary school student at Kokuro
Primary school student at Ligongo primary school
Current Political Positions
Started 10th March 2013: Member of Parliament for Suba constituency.
Started 13th February 2013: Coalition Member of Reforms & Democracy
Started 8th February 2013: Member of Orange Democratic Movement
Previous Political Positions
2008 → 4th March 2013: Member of Parliament for Gwassi constituency
2007 → 14th January 2013: Member of Orange Democratic Movement
2008 – 2012: Member of Public Investments Committee
2008 – 2012: Member of Budget Committee
John Mbadi Family
John Mbadi has two wives the late Catherine Achieng Onyango who succumbed to cancer. They had three children Benjamin, Sheila and Maxwell.
His second wife is Rhoda Mbadi
John Mbadi Contacts
Address: Parliament Buildings
P.O Box 41842 – 00100