Kabarnet Town Guide
Kabarnet Town is located in Baringo County in the Northern Rift Valley region of Kenya, close to Lake Baringo some 265-km northwest of Nairobi.
Kabarnet Town Climate
The climate here is mild, generally warm and temperate. Kabarnet is a city with a significant rainfall. Even in the driest month there is a lot of rain. The average annual temperature is 17.8 °C in Kabarnet. The average annual rainfall is 1237 mm.
Precipitation is the lowest in January, with an average of 34 mm. Most of the precipitation here falls in April, averaging 179 mm.
How to get Kabarnet town
You can get in by public transport. Get a bus from Nairobi to Nakuru and then board a matatu to Kabarnet. However, public transport to and around Kabarnet is infrequent and it is advisable to hire or bring your own car. Driving from Nakuru, take the B4 north-bound towards Marigat. About 95 kilometres from Nakuru you will get a right turn off towards Kabarnet. Drive on through the scenic Tugen Hills for about 38 kilometres and you will get to Kabarnet town.
Education Institution in Kabarnet Town
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Being a developing town, Kabarnet town is quite established in terms education as it has several schools with in it. Some of the schools include:
1 Kabarnet High Baringo
2 Kapropita Girls High
3 Pemwai Girls School
4 Ngetmoi Girls Sec
5 Talai Mixed Sec
Kabarnet Kenya- Photos