Kabarnet Town Guide
Kabarnet Town is located in Baringo County in the Northern Rift Valley region of Kenya, close to Lake Baringo some 265-km northwest of Nairobi.
Kabarnet Town Climate
The climate here is mild, generally warm and temperate. Kabarnet is a city with a significant rainfall. Even in the driest month there is a lot of rain. The average annual temperature is 17.8 °C in Kabarnet. The average annual rainfall is 1237 mm.
Precipitation is the lowest in January, with an average of 34 mm. Most of the precipitation here falls in April, averaging 179 mm.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
How to get Kabarnet town
You can get in by public transport. Get a bus from Nairobi to Nakuru and then board a matatu to Kabarnet. However, public transport to and around Kabarnet is infrequent and it is advisable to hire or bring your own car. Driving from Nakuru, take the B4 north-bound towards Marigat. About 95 kilometres from Nakuru you will get a right turn off towards Kabarnet. Drive on through the scenic Tugen Hills for about 38 kilometres and you will get to Kabarnet town.
Education Institution in Kabarnet Town
Being a developing town, Kabarnet town is quite established in terms education as it has several schools with in it. Some of the schools include:
1 Kabarnet High Baringo
2 Kapropita Girls High
3 Pemwai Girls School
4 Ngetmoi Girls Sec
5 Talai Mixed Sec
Kabarnet Kenya- Photos