AGuide To Kamokwe Kayaking
Kamokwe, in local luo language means a serene place. Kamokwe Kayaking is lakeside beach with boats parked in wait for tourist who would like to take boat rides in lake Victoria, the 2nd largest fresh water lake in the world. The guides registered here are experienced in boating and life saving.
Kamokwe Kayaking contacts
Dunga Beach, On Dunga Road, Dunga, Kisumu
☎ +254 723 336548
Watch a video of Kamokwe Kayaking in Kenya
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/