Kapsabet town is located in Nandi County in the Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the capital of Nandi County. Kapsabet hosts a municipal council and divisional headquarters of Kapsabet administrative division.
Kapsabet municipality has eight wards (Chemundu/Kaptildil, Chepterit, Kabirirsang, Kamobo, Kapsabet, Kiminda, Kipsigak/Kipsotoi and Kipture/Irimis). All of them fall under the Emgwen constituency, which has a total of seventeen wards, the remaining nine are located within Nandi County Council. Kapsabet is located 40 kilometres southwest of Eldoret.
Many successful long distance runners have been born in or near Kapsabet, including Bernard Lagat, Robert Kipkoech Cheruiyot, Peter Rono, Wilfred Bungei, Pamela Jelimo, and Martin Lel. The headquarters of Kapsabet municipality is the Kapsabet town which is run by the Municipal council.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin