Kapsabet town is located in Nandi County in the Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the capital of Nandi County. Kapsabet hosts a municipal council and divisional headquarters of Kapsabet administrative division.
Kapsabet municipality has eight wards (Chemundu/Kaptildil, Chepterit, Kabirirsang, Kamobo, Kapsabet, Kiminda, Kipsigak/Kipsotoi and Kipture/Irimis). All of them fall under the Emgwen constituency, which has a total of seventeen wards, the remaining nine are located within Nandi County Council. Kapsabet is located 40 kilometres southwest of Eldoret.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Many successful long distance runners have been born in or near Kapsabet, including Bernard Lagat, Robert Kipkoech Cheruiyot, Peter Rono, Wilfred Bungei, Pamela Jelimo, and Martin Lel. The headquarters of Kapsabet municipality is the Kapsabet town which is run by the Municipal council.