A Guide To Kenya Boats
Kenya Boats are situated in a small creek with direct access to the Indian Ocean, our marina is on the edge of this idyllic Creek about 3 KM from the ocean you can easily get to the sea in about 10 minutes from your berth. You can also travel inland for approximately 6km; the creek is wide and easy to navigate. It is an ideal spot for a lazy afternoon of creek fishing or boating or any manner of water sports. The location is also very famous for the wonderful sun down it offers every evening.
Kenya Boats work with our customers from all areas to develop and create one off projects using fibreglass, stainless steel and aluminium. We are not only marine based, we work with you from the beginning of the project all the way through, in our short history we have built a luxury Dhow, oil presses for the World Food Program, fibreglass boats, fibreglass garden and security items, micro light trailers, boat trailers, long distance water and fuel tanks we have been instrumental in developing local community projects including fibreglass training, fishing safety at sea training and many more.
Kenya Boats contacts
Attraction Type: Adventure, Sports, Beach & Marine
Category: Boating, Boating, Marina
City / Town: Mombasa
Road / Street: Malindi Road, Mtwapa
Telephone: 254 20 211 5396
254 20 264 8277
254 711 239213
Entrance Fee: Yes
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle