A variety of journeys and travel experiences for the whole family.
Our family-friendly tours below include a range of cultural, historical and active experiences to captivate children, teens and adults alike.
We also have a wonderful Family Safari in Kenya which spends four days taking in the sights of Lake Naivasha and the renowned Maasai Mara. You’ll be provided with a private vehicle from which to enjoy your game drives, as well as child-friendly drinks, snacks and wildlife books and toys. You will also be provided with interconnecting rooms at the lodges you visit.
Taking your children on safari can be a highly rewarding experience for all those involved; however there are a few things you may wish to take into account before booking. Many lodges have strict minimum age requirements so check to make sure all of the lodges in your itinerary cater for your children. Also, if your children are under 12 years old you may be asked to upgrade to a private safari vehicle for the comfort of your children and that of other guests.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin